This pool is for mining GravityCoin (HXX) with your CPU.
- Algorithm: Lyra2z330
- Stratum [North America]:
- Username: Please use your GravityCoin wallet address. You can also append a worker name, separated by a fullstop
- Password: Anything you like, it does not matter, OR to specify a fixed mining difficulty (see below)
Easy Mine supports legacy (P2PKH), segwit (P2SH), and Bech32 GravityCoin wallet addresses. However, using our automated system
to change payout thresholds etc requires the use of legacy (P2PKH) addresses (due to the other address types currently not being able to sign messages).
Please review this page on the Bitcoin wiki to understand the difference between the address types.
If you are unable to sign the message, please send your GravityCoin address, and a screenshot of the GravityCoin wallet showing a payout transaction from EasyMine to [email protected]. Attempts at using an invalid wallet address will fail authentication within your miner.
Setting a Fixed Difficulty
You can specify the mining difficulty your miner uses by using a password in the format d=xxx where xxx is the difficulty. Accepted values are between 0.1 and 8192, decimals allowed.
On initial connection your miner will start with the default difficulty, but will change to the difficulty you have specified within 60 seconds.
Calculating the difficulty to use:
difficulty = (hashrate in hashes/second) x (seconds between shares) x (multiplier) / ( 2 ^ 32)
For Lyra2z330 the multiplier is 256
As an example, to generate a share every 15 seconds with a 100 Mh/s miner:
difficulty = (100,000,000) x (15) x (256) / ( 4,294,967,296 ) = 89.4
Suggested Miner Configuration / Command Line Examples
cpuminer-opt - multi-algorithm cpu miner optimised for sse2 / sse4.2 / avx / avx2 (please note: this is often flagged by scanners as a virus)
cpuminer-zzz.exe -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z-hxx.easymine.online:8500 -u GravityCoin-Wallet-Address.WorkerName -p d=0.1
Please ensure you replace GravityCoin-Wallet-Address with YOUR GravityCoin Wallet Address. WorkerName can be up to 20 characters long, or leave it blank for 'default'.
Payments & Payouts
- GravityCoin: 1%
- Payout Transactions
- GravityCoin: 0 HXX
When are payments & payouts made?
- Payments to your account are made when blocks found by the pool are confirmed by the network. You receive a share of the block reward, less the mining fee, proportional to the number and difficulty of valid shares submitted by your workers in the previous 6 hours.
- Payouts from your account to your wallets are made:
- When your GravityCoin account balance exceeds the minimum payout threshold (by default this is 0.1 HXX), and this payout will be completed soon after exceeding the threshold
- Once per day, at approximately 00:00 UTC, all miners who have been inactive for 7 days will be paid out if their GravityCoin balance exceeds 0.05 HXX. All other inactive GravityCoin balances are donated to the pool
You can change your minimum payout thresholds by accessing your miner's page and clicking on the edit icon next to Payout Address in the Miner General Information panel.
If you are experiencing issues, please first ensure you have configured your miner with the correct username (your HXX address). Please search for your address on the list of active miners, and click on your HXX address to view miners page. Please note it will take approximately 5 minutes from when you start mining for your address to appear in the list of active miners.
If you still require help, please send an email to [email protected] and include as much information as possible. Please include the HXX address you are mining to within your request for help.